Why the change? Some of you will remember that I have had problems with my in-laws. Last night I found out that they have been reading my blog. Not a bad thing. But they took the one post that I wrote about my problems with the family and shared it with everyone. Apparently they put in their own names... because a couple of them took it personally and called Hubby last night. They called me names, said some inappropriate language and of course gave me no chance to say anything.
I am very hurt. For one, I'm not sure how they found my blog.. but I have an idea. For two, if they have been reading my blog then why weren't they cheering my weight loss on?? Third, I have never given names on my blog. I may say in-laws, MIL, FIL... but I never have never given names.
I write what goes on in my life. I don't make things up and I don't try to hurt any ones feelings. I write the truth. If they have a problem with that, then it is their problem.
I do not want anything to do with my in-laws.. .and the last thing I want them doing is reading my words and seeing what is going on in my life. If I didn't love my husband so much I would have gladly walked away last night. But I do love my husband.. and thankfully he is on my side.
So, enough of that. I have a new page. Its a chance to start over. My weightloss has been stalled for months. Maybe now I can give it a little more *umph* in honor of my new page.
Welcome to "The Tiger's Pride"
6 comments:
I've learned the hard way to be very careful what I say on the internet. My friends and relatives sometimes manage to find things that I wish they hadn't. The safe thing is to assume that everybody, including friends, relatives, future significant others, and employers will eventually read everything you write.
I'm so glad you are carrying on with your blog! Next time you need to talk about you-know-what just send me an email! It'll be 'in the vault!'
So the big question is, did all this stress result in some extra eating? Boy, howdy, it sure would have for me.
Oh my gosh. This makes me so angry. You are like the 5th person that is having "issues" because of people reading their blog that weren't invited to (myself included). Apparenly my work reads my blog -so annoying.
I'm glad you are not going to stop writing what you feel - that is the entire point of a blog! Stay strong :)
There are probably tons of people who read my blog, and never comment - - some of them are surely people that I know. Like Jim said, I just kinda try to imagine that everyone that I know is secretly reading what I've written, so I try to be careful what I say.
I have never said anything that was not true. I write my feelings on this blog for a reason... I am an emotional over eater.
I will continue writing my feelings and will never 'G' rate it just because someone might not like what I write. My WHOLE family reads my blog and they have always supported me... my inlaws read ONE post that I wrote 3 months ago and they start WW4.. yes, there was a world war 3.
It took me some time but I found you here - yea! I have missed your blogging. When I say your message on your other blog I was thinking about your in-laws.
Post a Comment