Yes! I have hit my all time low in four years. It has taken me months to break the 190 mark, but I finally did it. I can attribute this to two things...
1- I have been getting a B12 shot once a week from my doctor and it is giving me more energy to do things and less time to eat
2- I have had the flu the past three days and have not felt like eating anything. In fact, when I do eat I immediately get nauseous... blech.
So, my weight might pop back up to 190 when I am over this flu... but for now I am feeling positive.
As for getting back online... because it is the beginning of the month, we have no extra money yet again... but we are crossing our fingers for next weekend! I miss reading everyones blog and I hope to get the chance to catch up to you all soon.
Stay positive and keep moving forward...
7 comments:
Congrats, Tiger Lily! I sure do miss your posts - hope the moola comes in soon. I can relate, unfortunately. :-)
TIGERLILY!!! I miss you. I was just thinking about you and I thought, I'll just go send her a message so it will be waiting for her when she checks in, and there was a post from you!
It's so good to hear you are doing well with your weight and feeling good (except for the flu.) We all miss you and look forward to your return, our fearless challenge leader. i'm doing good on my exercise, but I'm afraid I'm not exactly keeping track of the challenge without you here to prod me on every day...
So sorry you have the flu, but I know that seeing that all time low number on the scale has to boost your spirits considerably! I've always wondered if those B12 shots really do work...
I hope you'll be able to be back online soon, but for now I'll just be sending my "rah-rah" cheers your way through the stars. ;)
Keep on keeping on. You're doing a great job!
Congrats Tiger!! You beat me. I knew you would. I am so proud of you. No I need to get my butt back in gear. Unfortunately, I went the wrong way and am back up to 201 lbs. No excuses though. Just very dissapointed in myself.
Can wait til you get back online again. I have been praying for your money situation.
Yay TL!! What's that line in the Devil Wears Prada? "I'm just one stomach virus away from my goal weight"??? Ha - me too!! Hope your tummy feels better soon!
I knew you would get under 190 - I have just been waiting for you to tell us you did. I am so happy for you! I totally understand the no money for extras - hang in there and know that when it comes to having no money you are not alone!
Great job on the 188. You can keep it there for sure. My mom just started with the Vit. B shots and she has dropped 11 lbs already!
Post a Comment