Its been a rough week. As much as I have wanted to stay on track... it didn't happen. As much as I have tried to take this one day at a time... it has all just bum rushed me. Life sucks sometimes, and the way I handle it is to ignore 'me' and focus on whats going on around me.
My mom has been here for 13 days... we have eaten out at least once, if not twice a day.
I have managed to get the flu... again. Sinus infection, cough, sore throat.
Halloween... 'nuff said. There is enough candy in the house to stock a Willy Wonka Factory.
For more then one reason Hubby and I are ready to pack up and move back (across the country) to Arizona. Which means I am going back to work. I've had 3 job offers this week and I have to pick one... soon.
All of this has done one thing.... stressed me out. Which means I've eaten like crap... which means I've eaten most of the candy in the house... and ordered the worst thing on the menu.
Yep...
I'm sending out an SOS.
No comments:
Post a Comment