"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1 with a scale...

I DROPPED 3 lbs!!!

This morning I weighed in at 185. *PHEW* It feel good to be going the other direction!!

I drank so much water yesterday that last night I had to get up and go pee twice. :/

On the bad side... I have now caught the fever/sore throat/headache that has been going around our house. No workout for me today... but sticking 100% to my diet and water!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Off to a good start! I'll take 3 pounds any day. And as for that peeing thing. That sure is the downside. I feel like I spend half of my workday walking back and forth from the bathroom.