Ready to put the past behind me and focus on the future...
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Keep an eye on the turtle...
I don't always have time to write a blog post... but if your wondering how I'm doing, keep an eye on the turtle on top! Remember, I started 3 days ago at 188 lbs!!
3 comments:
Watching that turtle! Good luck.
Hey great progress, Tiger! I hope to follow your turtle with some progress of my own this week.
hey.. where ya been? I was thinking of you and thought i'd stop and say hi.... hope you're well.
cindie
Post a Comment