"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm Baaaa-aaack..... (cue Jaws music!)

How foolish I was to think I could do this without my blog... or you guys! I failed miserably. I am at 182 lbs... a whopping 9 lbs more then what I was one year ago today. That was a rude awakening. So today I woke up, did my second class of Zumba and am now sitting with a huge glass of water in front of my old friend... my blog.

There is a lot going on in my life right now. We are packing the house up, again, and moving back west. North Carolina was a wonderful change... but not one we wanted to keep. There is so much more we miss back in Arizona... so we are heading back in two weeks. Dont ask where we will be or what we will do... because that is all up in the air. I'm praying that God will carry us thru again.

I do have some great plans though. The first one is calling my running buddy Roni the day we get there and training with her again. I'm thinking another half marathon!! I am also going to go back to school to get either my nursing degree or my paramedicine. Either way... I'm gonna learn me some things!

First things first... Im tracking my food starting today...

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey girl! So glad to see you back! I had a feeling you'd be going back to AZ. I'm glad you guys were able to make it happen.

Praying for you and your new beginnings. How are your girlies?!

Anonymous said...

happy to hear you're coming back.