Ok, so since we are moving I did not renew my membership at the boxing gym..... and boy am I gonna miss that place. Awesome workouts! So now that I am back I need to start sweating again. I can't run right now because
1) the neighborhood is not that safe anymore
2) the only time I can run is when Hubby is home and that is either 4 a.m. before he leaves or 6 p.m. when he gets home. Either way, bad timing.
So I looked at Insanity again... NO Way!! I am way out of shape right now and the extra 9 lbs I put on has made a huge difference in my activity level. Gotta start out slow again. Then I figured it all out. ZUMBA! I have a Zumba Wii game that is awesome. You start out with 20 minute workouts and go up to 45 min. Its perfect!
I've been doing it all week and felt good enough to do 45 minutes today!! I was sweating like mad.
With my exercise done for the day, all I need to focus on is food and water. One day at a time!
2 comments:
Hey stranger.
Glad to see you back at it... and blogging. I don't know what it is about the blog, but it definitely helps keep me on the straight and narrow, too.
One day at a time... that's the only way to do it.
Isn't Zumba fun?! I finally got started on my own fitness/weight loss journey a few weeks ago, and I tried Zumba. I'm a little too uncomfortable at my weight doing the class right now, but I am taking Yoga and lifting weights and riding the recumbent lifecycle. I'll get back to Zumba when I don't feel like the biggest girl in the room.
Post a Comment