"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, January 24, 2011

Here We Go!

Like I promised... before pics, weight and measurements. Oy!

WT: 183.4
Chest: 42
Waist: 36
Hips: 41.5
Neck: 13.25
Arms: 14
Legs: 25.5


So far I am on day 3 of the Insanity. The workouts are crazy... but nothing that isn't possible. Its just a matter of stepping outside your (my) comfort zone and getting the job done. I am still sticking with my bag class... so that is an extra workout 3 days a week. 57 more days... can't wait to see the difference!

1 comment:

lisah said...

Just wondering how the "Insanity" is going!