I guess I've done pretty good the last couple of years... maybe I should just keep trying. :)
I am back... at 183 lbs... and ready to get back in shape. I have a lot to work around this time. I am working full time at night and am home LATE. Its been a bad habit to come home, strip the uniform and then chow down before going to bed at midnight. I know better then to do this... but for some reason, it still happens.
My hands and feet are swollen from a lack of water. Seriously, I don't remember the last time I had a glass of water.
I am addicted to sugar again.... an addiction that I know I can break, but have lacked the ability to lately.
I am stressed and depressed. Two things that go hand in hand in my life. This leads me to eating... a lot.
So, how am I going to change anything this year? Well, first off, I am going to get up and drink a glass of water right now (feel free to join me, I'll wait for you!)...........
That tasted better then I remember! Now I am going to go throw away all the cookies and junk food that is in my kitchen. Don't try to fool yourself... the husband and kids don't need to be eating that crap either..........
Now, I will make sure that I eat something healthy tonight before I go to work. Maybe a protein shake.
I will drink water at work when I can.... and when I come home I will drink more water and then go to bed.
There.... that's a good start. We'll work on it some more tomorrow...........
3 comments:
Glad you are back!
Let's do it in 2011!!
xx
lesley
When I was waitressing and would get home late I would think I wanted a full dinner but normally a bowl of ceral was enough and I would not go to bed too hungry. Maybe try that. I am glad you are blogging again b/c I miss you!
Go for it. You have done well before and are focused. Excellent!
Post a Comment