"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Almased... anyone??

So I got this stuff called Almased at GNC.  I was wondering if anyone has tried this stuff? I have used it for one week already... substituting my breakfast and lunch with a shake and then eating dinner with the family.  I have to say that so far it is making me feel SO much better. I feel like my blood sugar is balanced... my digestion (or lack there of) is better. The bloating in my stomach is gone and I just feel awesome. I think I have lost a couple of pounds on it.. but to be honest I am stepping away from the scale right now and just focusing on feeling better.



I think I will continue with it for a couple more weeks and see how it goes.... of course pay day isn't until Friday, so this week I will have to go without... but I think I found something I can really stick with! Its a start anyway.


2 comments:

Claire said...

Hi TL! Wow, it is so good to hear from you! :) I have not tried it, but am curious now. Checking out their website as we speak. Need a jump start, and this might be the ticket. Thanks, and welcome back!

Claire said...

Okay girl...I went out and got Almased on your recommendation. I need a jump start so bad. It's expensive, though, so I will try it this week, and then see if I can do it for longer. If it makes me feel as good as it does you, I may have to suck up the cost. :) I am starting tomorrow, so pray it helps me, okay?! So glad you are back!