Every year I have the same dilemma. To eat the candy or not eat the candy. I have decided that its ok to eat the candy. ONE piece will not break me... however, the challenge will be not to eat the bag. You know I can't eat just one. :( AND... why did I have to buy chocolate???? I should have stuck to my rule of buying the candy I hate. *sigh*
On the bright side... I found an awesome dessert recipe yesterday and decided to make it for a dinner party we are going to tonight! Go
HERE for the recipe! I will let you know how it goes over...
Yesterday was my day off from the gym. I also ran out of my Almased and didn't have time to buy more... so I feel a little lost this morning. No shake? I may have to hit the GNC the minute the lights turn on. Until then, I do have some yummy apples in the fridge!
I'm not sure what I'm doing today... It may turn out to be another rest day, or it could turn into an awesome gym day. Right now, I just feel like crawling into my baby's bed and snuggling. There is nothing better then a 6 year olds morning breath and her footy pajamas wrapped around you!
No comments:
Post a Comment