"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another Week Off..

This past week has been crazy. Angel started school on Monday and is thoroughly enjoying it. She is the only girl in her class so refers to her classroom as 'my boys'. She is so funny. Unfortunately she has not built up an immunity to all those boys and came home with a fever Thursday. The fever went away Friday night but she is now really congested. Ugh.

I have been doing well with my food. Low carb, high protein. I have also been working out like crazy...surprise, surprise!! LOL

So, there will be yet another week off from blogging. No offense, we just don't have money to pay our Internet bill yet..... tough times people. Hopefully I will be back online by the end of the month!

Stay focused!! I want to come back and see you all happy and healthy!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, gosh, I'm sorry about the finances. I can relate, though hubby is working his full-time job and side jobs to keep our heads above water, so we're okay for now.

Blessings to you, and congrats on staying on task!

debby said...

So glad to hear from you TL. And so glad to hear it is just money and not something more serious. I am glad you are prioritizing things in your life. We miss you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Aunt Melvie said...

Ditto what Debby said! :D

My Macy has had the same thing (since Friday) that your little one had: Short-term fever, then congestion. I'm hoping it won't turn into something worse than just a little cold! I hope your baby gets over it soon, too! Today was the first day back to school for my FOURTH grader (crazy to me that she's already that old!) but the little one and I don't start back to "school" until next week. It is a busy time of the year, but I totally look forward to fall weather! I hope everything gets worked out with you soon, and I will definitely continue to miss you and your posts! Oh...and way to go, for staying on track with the good eating, and the working out like crazy! :)

Tiffany said...

I understand the finances - you gotta cut costs where you can. We are renting our house out and moving into a much cheaper rental to save about $800 a month - maybe we will now be able to balance the monthly budget.

Jessica said...

Ugh. Money!
Hate it!