Tonight I will be testing for my brown belt in Tang Soo Do. What does that mean? That means that for two hours tonight I will be put through hell. Worn down until I can barely stand and then put in the ring to fight. Put through every obstacle, go through every form and attacked from every angle. In this art you have to earn your belt.... and tonight is my night!
Getting my brown belt means I am only one belt away from my black!
I am contemplating running a mile this morning. I think it would be good to loosen up my body for tonight.. but at the same time I am worried about being too tired tonight. I will have my protein shake for breakfast and then see how I feel about it.
I got called in last Monday to hear the results of my Angels tests. It seems she only has a moderate speech impediment. She was accepted into the program and starts Monday morning! This is great news! I will have to get used to a new schedule though. She will be going Mon, Tues, Wed & Thursday mornings from 8:15 to 10:15. It means a little juggling here and there, but not too bad. Definitely worth it!
Speaking of results, I need to call the doctors office and see if my blood tests have come in yet.
I will be out and about all weekend.. so I will see you on Monday morning for a well needed weigh in.
3 comments:
Good Morning, TL! Wow, your brown belt--that is really something. I would say good luck, but I don't think you need it--you are well prepared.
I am so glad to hear about Angel. I have been thinking about her since you posted all that. So glad that is all it is, and that they have a program for her.
Good luck tonight - you will do great!
Great job with your accomplishments! Good news about Angel! :)
Post a Comment