First thing first... I got my brown belt!! There were many black eyes, broken toes and bumps and bruises.. but we got through it. Hubby got his next belt as well! I am happily taking a break, at least until next Tuesday!
I am taking an un-welcome break from blogging. I will be back online...hopefully... in a week. Lets keep our fingers crossed!
No snacking while I'm gone!
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, TIGERLILY!!! Whoa, were the black eyes and broken toes yours??? Anyways, I am so impressed. Even if you never lose another pound, you should be so proud of yourself AND your body!!!
congrats, TL!!! I hope to see you back before long and I hope everything is okay. xxx
Congrats on the brown belt! I'm glad to hear that things worked out well with Angel's results, and getting her in the program already! Early intervention is always best, and you've got everything under control! :)
I'll miss you while you're gone. I have my fingers crossed for ya, and I hope everything's alright with you.
Aw man! No snacking??? Oh well..
Congrats on your brown belt!! That is so awesome!!
Hope all your bumps and bruises heal quickly!! =)
One of these days I want to see the day after picture when you get your black belt!
YEah - congrats on your belt. That is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
Post a Comment