"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, May 17, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again....


Its time to get moving again. I'm not sure how traveling across the country, eating junk, car sickness or dehydration have affected my weight. I have my trusty scale in the back of my car, but have yet to take it out and step on it. I think I am holding steady at 173/175... we shall see tomorrow.


The best part of it all right now is that my sister wants me to help her lose some weight. This means a little more motivation for me to stay on track with my eating and working out too! Maybe I can get her to start a weightloss blog of her own!! wink, wink!!


So, tomorrow morning I will be posting my weight (and maybe Sis too) .... posting our workout schedule and our goals for the week.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

glad to see you arrived safely. Nothing like having another person to workout with and help keep you accountable.