"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Still Sexy After All These Years!!!!

Me and Preggo!

I know, its been a week since I posted... its been hectic. I did, however, take a day off to drive 2 hours south and meet my bestest friend (I'll call her 'Preggo'. At least for the next 6 months!) in the world for lunch before we move 1889 miles away. It was a fun time. I took my Mom with me on the drive, it was good mom/daughter time that we rarely get to have, and met Preggo at a town exactly half way between us!

I've known Preggo since my Junior year in high school. We were roommates after graduation and shared some hilarious times together. After losing touch for a couple of years we found each other again... only to learn that we had both found Jesus and had become Christians. Sixteen years later we are still laughing at/with each other. We are both wives and now we will both be mothers! I am sad to leave her so far behind... but I'm glad she will always be in my life. I plan on coming back for a visit when the baby is born!!

Funny little side note: I will be living less then 2 hours away from Preggo's sister in our new home!!!


No comments: