"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back to juicing...

(Granny's Swing)


I haven't been feeling great the past couple of days. Looking at my diet, I know why. Too much sugar, bread and dairy. Not enough fruits and veggies. So I am hopping back on the juicing wagon. I have to admit, I feel fantastic when I'm on it. Getting all those fruit and veggies a day makes me feel great. I can't wait. Today I am starting with a cup of Nettle Tea... then a carrot, celery, cucumber!





I have a lot of cleaning to do today. Laundry, packing and dishes. I am hoping to get the majority of all the little stuff floating around the house either thrown away or packed. The kitchen will be done today leaving the bare necessities... and the rest of my closet needs to be dealt with. (shoes, scarves, pj's and purses... oh my!)





Tomorrow night is my official last night of work. Then we are going to the city to visit my Hubby's brothers for a day or two to get our goodbye's in. Time is flying and things are moving along nicely! Cant wait to see my Sister!!

2 comments:

Mesha said...

sweet! Moving can be stressful, but sounds like you are coming along just fine. tell me more abou the juicing.

Tammy said...

Life gets crazy when you're moving. Sounds to me as though you're handling it well other than not feeling 100%. I'm sure once you're getting in some good eats again you'll feel more in control.

Enjoy your last little bit at work and the time you get to spend with DH's family.