"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, April 5, 2010

Weigh In....


173.0 ( -2 lbs )

I am 4 lbs away from getting my belly button pierced! Woohoo. Not only that, but I will be in the 160's... that is just unthinkable right now. In fact, I won't think about it just in case it makes me self sabotage.. which I have been known to do.

In other news, I am still sick. This cold is holding on with both hands ... :(

5 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Wow! Keep up the great work. Self-mutilation is just around the corner! Woohoo!

Mesha said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Way to go, you are going to reach that reward mark in no time. You've done awesome!

Anonymous said...

No self sabotage! You are doing SO well!!

mak'n Changes said...

You're doing so great! When you get that piercing are you gonna show it off in pictures? I sure hope so. Be proud of you belly.

Tammy said...

Look at how beautiful you are! Gorgeous picture of you.

Whispering: I have all the faith you'll get rid of those last few pounds.

Feel better soon!