Whenever something happens that is out of the blue, or just too good to be true, my friend and I call it a 'God Thing'.
One of the things you try to do as a christian is listen to God. To follow His word in the bible. To not do things for your own glory, but for His. So when it comes down to doing something as big as... oh, I don't know... MOVE ACROSS THE COUNTRY... you get on your knees a lot and pray that what you are doing is His will and not yours.
Hubby and I have prayed a lot the past couple of days. What we've heard is nothing but good things about North Carolina! LOL
We put one of our trucks up for sale (since we already had too many vehicles to get across the country and not enough drivers) two days ago. We cleaned it up, put a sign in the window and parked it facing the street. Tonight we got a call about it. An old man wanted to buy it for his son who has just returned from his mission from...... Charlotte, NC!! He said he absolutely loved it out there! They will be picking the truck up tomorrow.
I have been able to find homes for the majority of our animals with ease.... thanks to my working nights, we have paid off ALL our credit cards and will be moving with only one car payment to worry about.
God willing, things will go just as smoothly when we get there. I know as long as we stop to listen to Him, He will guide us.
Its a God thing!
4 comments:
It's a God thing...how beautiful and well put. I loose sight of that too often....thank you..for putting it in front of my eyes tonight.
Glad to hear things are going smooth!
I have to agree completely. It is so awesome how things just seem to work out when we let go and let God. I am so happy for you and your family that this is truly turning out to the a blessed venture. Good luck.
:) Enjoy NC, looks like the big guy has your back. Sounds like a fun adventure to me.
not only is it gorgeous there,, but the weather is much better for running....you'll be a pro in no time.
Post a Comment