Summer is finally here. The days are finally warm enough to open the windows and let some fresh air in the house! While I was at work yesterday Hubby let the girls run in the sprinkler... then roll in the mud... and chase the dogs around.... I wish I wasn't at work.
I have two weeks left. Have you ever noticed that once you put your two week notice in it makes it SO hard to go to work? Last night was the busiest night EVER. We had people waiting outside for a table. The boss lady had to come out and help us serve tables.... she even pulled a cocktail waitress from the bar to serve tables.... needless to say, it was a good night!
I then went to Wally World. Going in the middle of the night is the BEST way to shop there. Besides the workers, I was about the only one there. Being able to walk (or dance) down the isles without being ran into, backed into or side swiped was wonderful!! I ended up getting an RCA portable DVD player for the girls to watch movies in the car on our drive across the country!!

Today I am exhausted, but need to get off the computer and go get ready for church. I play drums today for the last time with the Praise Band. :( See you tomorrow!
2 comments:
I love shopping at Walmart really late at night, but ours is only open 24 hours during the month of December. Sometimes, I will go before heading to work and it's much quieter and faster than going anytime in the middle of the day - crazy that is.
Hey girl! It's been a while!! How exciting that you're moving across the country! I still live in the town that I was born in, and I really don't know that I'll ever be brave enough to move anywhere else, as sad as that is...
Oh, and my favorite time to go to Wal-Mart is around 9 o'clock in the morning on a weekday. It is so empty, it's great! In the middle of the night is good, too, except for the random weirdos in there and the floor-waxing guys that give you this go-to-hell look when you're standing in their way...at least that's how it is here in good 'ole Arkansas! LOL!
Post a Comment