"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, April 2, 2010

Pass the tissues...

My house has turned into a house of tissues. Not only do I have this cold, but now my little girls have it. My baby has a terrible sounding cough too. Its so hard to see her sick.

I have been slowly getting better this week. I think the fact that I've had to work the past two nights has slowed my getting over it a little... but I can't afford not to go to work. I have tonight and tomorrow night and then have three nights off in a row... soooo looking forward to that!!

My weight is all over the place.... but I'm not going to worry about it until I'm 100% better. I'm looking forward to Easter Sunday with the family!

Have a great weekend

xoxoxox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest Rest Rest, Tiger. That's all you can do when you're sick like this. It's tough when there are kids sick too that's for sure.

Tammy said...

Feel better soon, hon.

You just have to get through the next couple days and then it's sweet time with the family - nothing sweeter than that.

Hugs!

♥ Dee ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Boo to being sick.

If the congestion gets too bad, pile into a bathroom and have a snuggle on the floor reading a family story while the shower runs hot. A steambath will help.