"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The winds of change are blowing....


Have you ever had the chance to do something drastic? To change your life completely? Would you, if given the chance?


We have been offered the chance and we are taking it. I am excited and scared all at once. I hope and pray that the change will be good for all of us... but there is always that voice saying 'change is bad'.


But its not. Change is what keeps us alive! Change is what makes life so beautiful. Like the caterpillar into a butterfly.


I have to leave you hanging, at least for a little while. Things need to be talked about, people need to be talked to.... but if all goes well, it will be a change that will come very fast.


I pray its a change God will guide us through.

5 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

Oh my gosh how exciting! cant wait to hear.

Annika said...

Change is after all the only thing we know for sure will happen!

Tammy said...

Sending positive thoughts that things turn to the best possible end for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Change is exciting!!

NOTWBTRFLY said...

I was just stopping by to catch up on blogs... Haven't been around blogger in ages. Looks like you are doing great and staying busy. Hope this impending change is all you hope it is and more. Best of luck!