
Yesterday afternoon was spent teaching the girls how to ride their bikes, again! Hey, 8 months of winter can make you forget!! It was a beautiful day and we all got a little bit of sun. Even the dogs joined in the fun, cheering the girls on by running a little ways, then stopping until the girls caught up. It was cute.
I havent been talking a lot about my weight the past couple of weeks. Its not because I have fallen off the wagon.... just kind of put it in nuetral for the time being. I'm trying to make good decisions, watch my portion size and drink lots of water. On the days I work, my food is all messed up. I leave at 4 pm and am not home until midnight... and by then all I'm ready to do is sleep... so I get in my breakfast and lunch those days, but no dinner. I usually drop 5 lbs by the end of the week... only to gain it back again on the Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays I have off.
In all honesty, I don't really want to even think about it until we are done with this move and settled, somewhere. At the same time, I don't want to get over there and find out that I've gained 10 lbs... what to do, what to do.

1 comment:
I was wondering how u were handling everyhing. Just keep talking it thru....you'll do just fine.
Post a Comment