
I can't write a post without letting it slip, so I might as well tell everyone!! We are moving across the country. From Arizona to North Carolina!!
I am very excited and absolutely terrified. We've been wanting to do this for some time now but never quite new how to do it. I talked to my sister who lives over there and she has offered to put us up for as long as it takes for Hubby to get a job and find us a house!!
Did I mention I'm excited? I love my sister and her husband, and to finally get the chance to hang out with her... and for her to bond with my girls ... and for our husbands to finally meet and share their redneck tendencies with each other.... will be priceless!!
The crazy part is.. we are leaving in 6 weeks!!! We have animals to relocate, vehicles to sell, a house to pack up..... Lord help me.
To quote the famous Spongebob.... "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready..... "
7 comments:
congratulations. that is so exciting.
Congrats on the new house!
Very very exciting.
I can't wait to follow alon with the move!
I knew you were moving! I could tell in your voice.... But North Carolina? AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!!! And you will be soooooo close to the ocean and south carolina were Myrtle Beach is etc.... Yay...... Freakin Yay for you!!!! This is WAY exciting! and I am completely happy for you!!!!
cindie
What an exciting journey! Wishing you a smooth transition and great success once you arrive!
That is such SCARY EXCITING news!!!
We can't wait!
Post a Comment