Today is my birthday. 32 years have gone by fast! I can only imagine that in another blink of an eye I will be a grandma and my girls will be in their 30's. LOL I look forward to it! For now I will enjoy them as little girls with big hearts. They picked out every single flower in the arrangement above and gave it to me last night before we went to the family rodeo. (No, I didn't quit my job, just called in sick). I'm glad I went. I got some great pics of my girls and their cousins! Tonight Granny is babysitting and Hubby is taking me out to dinner. Couldn't ask for anything more!


8 comments:
Happy Birthday! Beautiful girls.
Well happy birthday!!!
happy birthday!
Happy birthday to you!!! :) Beautiful pictures of the girls!
Did you get my text message? If not, Happy Birthday, again :-)
glad you went to the rodeo and the followers were very pretty
Happy Belated Birthday.
Big hugs!
Great job I like your blog,you are so talent.There are many kinds of Discount Fashion Shoesin our online store, all of them are made of excellent materials, and have Classic style.In addition we have Victorias Secret pinkand NFL jerseys.
Post a Comment