Last night I got hit with the worst allergies... or so I thought. This morning I am fully congested, my throat is sore, my body hurts and I have a headache. I feel terrible. Thankfully I have today off of work, so I can spend the day getting better. Tomorrow is the opening of the new restaurant and I can't call in sick. (unless I really have to)
Speaking of the restaurant. Last night we had a food and wine tasting of all the new dishes we will be serving. All I can say is, thank God I'm lactose intolerant because I would have gained 20 lbs last night eating all that food. Since every dish had some sort of cream sauce or cheese on it, I stayed away and just listened to everyones comments. I did get one shrimp that was lovely! As for the wine, well I don't drink either... so again, just listened to the comments.
Ugh, I don't know what I have... allergies or flu... but I cant sit here any longer. Gotta go to bed.
xoxoxoxox
2 comments:
Awwww, poor peanut. Feel better soon.
Hugs!
Tylenol Cold Daytime and Nightime, if it turns out to be a sinus thingy. I absolutely swear by it. Three days on them, and I'm so stoned by the third day, I cannot drive, but it kills whatever attacked me.
Post a Comment