Its Friday, normally I would be thrilled because it meant the end of a long week and the beginning of two days with Hubby. Now that I've started working again, it just means the beginning of the two busiest days at work.
Poor Hubby and I haven't seen each other for more then 5 minutes in passing. He leaves for work at 6 a.m.... comes home at 4... I immediately leave for work and when I get home, he is already asleep. I don't really like it, but we're just going to have to deal with it... for a little while anyway.
I like my job. I'm a people person and really enjoy getting the chance to interact with everyone. Last night I had to work the tables in the bar. I met some real characters. Tonight we have a live country band playing, which should bring in the crowd and keep me busy all night!
As for my diet, I've actually been doing really well. I focus on eating right from 6 am- 3pm....from there on I'm at work. When I get off work I'm too tired to eat, so I just go to bed. No snacking. I've only found that I really need to drink a lot of water during the day. Its impossible to have a second of my own to have a sip of water at work.
Hope y'all have a great weekend. If I survive it I'll see you on Monday!
2 comments:
That is tough not seeing your DH much with the new job. Sometimes being an adult just sucks!
oh wow,i remeber when my husband worked nights and i worked days-it was like that for 5 years. it SUCKED. me and the kids only saw him on sundays,and by then he was so tired from night shift at the hospital,that he wanted to sleep all day-now he has a semi normal schedule of 8-5 but still travels and the occasional late meetings...much better though!
so do try to hang in there,i know its rough but yall will get through!!
hope you survive the weekend chica!!
Post a Comment