"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, March 19, 2010

Setting up some rewards!

I have a great way of rewarding myself... tattoos!! That lovely tattoo of two tigerlilly's climbing up the body (see a pic on my side column) will be mine when I get to 163... but until then I need a little somethin', somethin' to get me motivated and tattoos can be a little pricey so I decided I will get one of these:



Yep, a belly button ring! I used to have one when I was 20... but when i gained weight I took it out knowing there was no way in h-e-l-l anyone was going to see it. Now, I will get it done again if and when I reach 169 lbs!! Oh yeah baby... momma's gonna get some bling bling for summer!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the way Tiger. Goals to shoot for. And fun goals at that. Good luck!

Annika said...

Looove that! Go for it and get all "blinged" up!

Fatinah said...

what a great idea!