Sorry guys. Blogging just hasn't been at the top of the list the past couple of days. I've got a sick kid... a husband who is coming down with 'something'... and my tummy has been 'off' all week. I have gained a couple of pounds since Monday, but I'm pretty sure its because I'm eating like a piggy. Carbs, carbs everywhere! I really need to get back on track.
It was getting warm up here during the days last week when we were suddenly hit with yet another snow storm. I'm seriously sick of snow. The worst part being that my only excuse for not running right now is that it is too cold. I want it to be spring NOW!!!
I miss the sun on my skin... the smell of honeysuckle on the back porch... the kids screaming their heads off outside instead of inside. On the other hand, I'm glad its not summer yet... I'm not ready for those tank tops and shorts. I want to be 160 before summer hits. Hmmmmm, I feel a challenge coming on. Anyone interested in a "60 Days to Summer Arms" challenge?? I may have to think on it a little.
Well, I am off to bed. You heard me. Four days to weigh in, maybe I can turn this around tomorrow and still register a loss on Monday. mhuy finghrs aew cfrosssefd.
3 comments:
Cut yourself some slack. Sounds like you've got your hands full over at the sickhouse.
Hope you get everybody feeling better and you can start pounding the pavement again.
girlfriend look,, I saw your tiny little frame when you ran the 1/2 marathon,,,, you do not need to worry about wearing shorts and tanks. You've got a great shape! Dont be shy!
you are doing great, and I hope the snow cuts you some slack soon. whats with all this weekend storms anyway?
cindie
Hola, have a present for you over at my blog! Happy Friday!
Post a Comment