"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Veggie Master!!


Today is my normal weigh in day (along with every other day of the week). I saw a gain, but I'm not too surprised about it. My legs are double there size and super sore... oh, yeah... I worked out like crazy!!! It felt good, until the next day when I couldn't even stand up straight because they hurt so bad. 3 Days later and they are finally feeling better. I'm going to work out today, but I'm going to keep to the upper body and abs. :)


As for food... well, I am loving my new nutrition plan. I was able to buy a brand new juicer and have had some amazing drinks all weekend. I feel infused with life! Cheesy sounding, but so true! I feel fantastic. I have energy in the morning to conquer the world! So why the gain?


I did go off my plan twice this weekend. Once for all natural kettle chips that were surprisingly yummy... a little too yummy... and again for a bowl of Lactose free ice cream. I'm not going to hang myself because I treated myself this weekend. I'm going to move on and have a good week On Plan!! I have a ton of veggies and fruit to eat before it goes bad.


I have to get off the computer now and get my 30 minute workout done this morning!!! TGIM!!

No comments: