"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday... kinda!


Instead of snacking while watching tv, find a hobby that keeps your fingers busy! I taught myself how to knit. This is one of the two horses I am making for the girls! :)

6 comments:

BEE said...

oh that is adorable

Unknown said...

Great idea and how cute is that horse :)
Good work.

Anonymous said...

Good Gawd, you knitted a HORSE???

*bows down to your talent*

Annika said...

Just found your delightful blog! I just love how you reward yourself with tattoos, I am so gonna steal that idea! (been waiting for the perfect excuse to get another one...)
Now I am your obedient follower :D

Tammy said...

Well, is he not the cutest little critter!

Busy hands can not stuff a mouth! I do the same thing, by watching television and reading a book between commericals.

Becky said...

Wow you really have talent!Have you ever thought about selling those?