"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving a little slower today.

Crossfit has kicked my butt. I am sore in so many places, I don't know where to begin. The act of getting out of bed this morning was painful. Luckily Unfortunately, Hubby had to leave for work early this morning so no Crossfit today. I will , however, hop on the elliptical for 30 minutes this morning and break a good sweat.

Just in case you are wondering what Crossfit is... you can check out the daily workout outs at Crossfit.com

Food was 'OK' yesterday. I think I stayed in my calorie limit... but I KNOW the food wasn't what it should have been. Too many carbs, not enough protein, and no veggies. :(

Today is a new day. More water, better food and a good 30 minutes sweat session.

Ready or not, here I come!!

2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Great attitude... and a very sensible plan.

Have a wonderful day.

Geoff said...

Crossfit has gotten me to my current level of fitness; it's a great program. Keep it up, the soreness tends to get less and less as your body adapts and becomes fitter.