"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting back in the swing of things.

The aches and pains are still there this morning. I'm gonna have to try and walk normal today for my first day of work!  Luckily today is just a 4 hour orientation so I don't have to worry about carrying trays of food. I am looking forward to being a waitress again. Its a job that I love doing. There is something about meeting, greeting and serving people that gives me a rush. 

Food is getting better. I know that it takes me a couple of days... and sometimes weeks... to get back into the swing of things, but eventually it all comes together. 

I am SO excited for tonight. I found a Tae Kwon Do studio that is close by and they have invited me and my girls to come and take part in a class. I got my black belt in TKD when I was 16, so the idea of my girls getting involved in it excites me to no end. Tonight they will take the class to see if they will enjoy it.... and I'm hoping they do!!  





No comments: