"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day... uh... crap.


Yep, its been that kind of week. As you can probably tell by my lack of posts, I have been busy. My new job waitressing has me running around (literally) at all hours of the day. Today started my first night shift and it will hopefully stay that way from here on out. Day shifts are terrible. I hate leaving my kids all day....even though they are with the greatest Aunt and Uncle in the world. :)

So my diet has been on the back burner for the past week. Even though I did weigh in this morning and I was at 177... not bad. At least its hanging around and not climbing higher!

So, it is extremely late. I'm exhausted and already in bed. I will write again soon... I promise!!!

T.

1 comment:

mak'n Changes said...

You're busy! Im sure all of that running around is good for your body, you're doing awesome btw!