...........but not everyone gets back up again.
The problem with my new job is that I am going thru a week of training before I start waiting on tables. I know, sounds like I'm whining... but you don't understand..... they buy us lunch.... not just A lunch....but seven 'dinners'... and we have to taste them all.
Now, I already know where I went wrong yesterday. I misunderstood the word 'taste' for 'inhale'.
When I got home yesterday my head hurt so bad I had to crawl under the covers and go to sleep.. at 4:30. I didn't get any studying done for work.. and this morning I feel bloated and still a little heavy headed. I am really hoping its not a bug.
So, today I will eat right. No carbs, good protein and as many veggies as I can eat. I am going to drink a ton of water (because we have a heat wave going on here and it is H-O-T) and make sure that at the end of today I can say and feel better about myself.
Shoes are on... I'm gone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment