"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, July 5, 2010

Count Down to Perfection: Day 56



I'm feeling good!!

I'm spotting a lot of things here in NC that I want to do... that I never had access to in the mountains of AZ.... like Zumba, kayaking, hiking, indoor triathlons, rock climbing, white water rafting... and the list goes on.

Once I'm able to save up a little money I will spice up my workouts by adding one of these in on the weekend!!

I'm back to work tomorrow, but I won't let that slow me down. :)

Running shoes are on.... I'm gone!

No comments: