There! That wasn't so hard now, was it? So, why can't I tell myself that. What am I afraid of? I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum like my kids. At least, I hope not! I'm not going to starve to death... there is plenty of food in this house that I CAN eat instead. So why is it so hard to get back on track to drop weight?
Granted, dropping weight means not being able to eat everything you want to. (Even though they say you should always allow yourself to eat whatever you want in smaller portions... that just doesn't work for me) So there is a little deprivation involved. But isn't it all worth it in the end? Aren't I giving it up for a good reason?
Today will be carb free. Lets see how many times I can tell myself NO in one day!!
On the workout side... I am rocking it! Running every morning with my sister. Then some martial arts to strengthen up our core and legs! Gotta say, once I've got the food down... I'm gonna drop weight in no time!!!
Shoes are on... I'm gone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment