"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 61

Went to boxing last night. Once again, I left a HUGE puddle of sweat! That class is amazing. Best of all, you get all of your stress out. My poor bag has really felt it. At the end of the class you spar your bag for 2 minutes. The last 15 seconds I was dying, but the guy next to me let out this huge battle cry and it made all of us dive in and give it all we had. I can't wait to go back tonight!

Today is the day the trainer from the gym comes and gives me some nutritional advice. I'm really interested in what she has to say. I'm really hoping I have an "A-ha!" moment and it all just clicks.

I've got a lot to do today... !

1 comment:

Lucas said...

LOVE the inspirational battle cry! Feels SO GOOD to just let that out. AHHHHHHH!!!!!