"“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”" - Emerson
Met with the nutritionalist yesterday. The one thing I have realized is this.... its going to take a whole lot of planning.
Because everything she gave me is hers, I can't go posting it all over the web. But I will tell you that it is all about balance and servings. Which means that I have to have my whole days food planned out the second I wake up in order to make it work. It wont be too hard once I figure out all the food options I have. The best part about it all is that it is based on clean eating... and a very doable habit to make for the rest of my life. I just need to stick to it, master it and kick butt!
She did raise my calories to 1500, which did freak me out a little... but it makes sense to. We'll try it for one month and then if there is no change we will drop it down a little bit.
She also helped me figure out what I need to be doing for working out. I will be doing bag class M, W and Sat.... and doing low impact walking for 1 hour on T, Th and Friday with Sunday as my off day. It threw me off yesterday because I was planning on going to bag last night.... so instead I tried Yoga... People, I HATE yoga. I know it feels great when your all done, but damn... it sucks. So I did 10 minutes and then grabbed my shoes and headed outside for a 20 minute walk. Not at all my 1 hour walk I was supposed to do... but I just wasn't ready. Tonight is bag class and I can't wait. Then tomorrow i will be psyched up to do a one hour walk .... somewhere. :)
Today I have my food ready and counted. My water jug is full and I have a busy day a head of me.
Focus
Focus
Focus
1 comment:
Love the enthusiasm and dedication. You must be feeling better!
And thanks for the quote! I LOVE IT! It goes really well with something I've been turning over in my head since my appt. with my crazy doc yesterday. I might just swipe it. Hope you don't mind.
:)
Post a Comment