One month.... that kinda freaked me out. I gained 6 lbs in one week... what would I do in a month?? But so far I think she was right. My daily weigh in has stayed right around 185... so no more gaining (no loss either.. .booo) and I am also working my butt off in boxing class 4 nights a week. I think my body literally went into shock.
Today I woke up and looked in the mirror. 185.4 looked a little more like 179. My back looks less rolly.. my arms are showing a little muscle.... my belly, while still a little chubby, is a little smaller. All in all, my body feels a little tighter.
I've had this feeling before. When I was 14 my daddy enrolled me in Tae Kwon Do to lose weight. I went to class 4 nights a week and would come home drenched in sweat. My dad monitored my food and made sure I was eating healthy. In 3 months I lost 50 lbs and started my freshman year of high school a sexy 145 lbs. During those 3 months I remember feeling a change going on. Everything started feeling better. Things were starting to click. Over night I went from a chubby kid to a skinny, healthy young lady. That change is what I'm feeling again. Things are starting to click in my head again. Food = Fuel.
It won't be an overnight change.... but everyday that I give it my all is one day closer to being that healthy
Boxing is helping me out tons... but I'm going to find a race in town to sign up for (even if its just a 5K) to get me motivated to train again. Thursdays and Fridays will be designated running nights! I like this feeling.....
4 comments:
Oh yeah, and I like the new look! :)
Whatever it takes to find that motivation right? I remember how fired up you have been about running before. While it tortures me it sure does work for me too.
I'm not always good with patience. But it is surely good advice. Stick with it, Tiger. Sounds like you may have found something to fire you up.
boxing sounds like fun
maybe u are gaining muscle you said your arms look different
you definately are sweating the fat off
(from that pic below)
you will get to that sexy 145 again
best of luck
Good job! Boxing is so much fun. I really miss it. It can burn so many calories! Sounds like you're getting great advise. Muscle weighs more than fat so gaining weight doesn't always mean you got bigger. After I had my surgery I lost most of my muscle, lost 10 pounds but my clothes were too tight. I was pure fat. I was what they call the skinny fat people.
take care!
Post a Comment