"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 83

WT: 181.8

- 1.8 lbs

Sorry for the lack of posts, but Momma has me running around like crazy. Museums, shopping, skating, parks.... and dentists. (I had a terrible tooth ache yesterday)

I am going to my boxing classes.... and still loving it.... and am trying to make good food choices. I'm holding steady!

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Cute pic! You might find this strange but I'm drawn to your 3 feet all dangling in a row. Cute, cute, cute. Your shoes all compliment each other and I love how each one hangs just a little lower. :)

Glad you are having fun with your mama.

Anonymous said...

Look at you Ms. Hawtie! Long time no talk! Just wanted to say hello!