-2 lbs
Eh. Not what I was hoping to see, but at least it is a loss.
I talked to my nutritionist who looked at me like I was crazy (I was obviously her first food addict) and then gave me the advice to stick to my menu and after each snack and meal to drink a giant glass of water. I wasn't sure that was going to work, but let me tell you... I can eat tons and tons of food and never feel full... but one giant glass of water and I am so full I feel sick. So, I found my secret helper. Another good thing about it is that it helps me get my water in.
I am still loving my boxing classes and am excited every time I walk into the gym. I am signed up for 6 months and I need to make the most out it.
I saw a picture of an old frienemy (half friend, half enemy) back home today. We always, secretly, had a contest going on between us to lose the weight.We were both in a singing contest a couple years back where we weighed about the same. After that we were both invited to be in a band together. It may have always been a jealousy issue (because she IS an amazing singer) but we always clashed. When we saw each other out on the town it was always a quick glance to see who was wearing the skinnier jeans. When we moved I was ahead of the game... by at least 30 lbs... but today, she looks amazing. She is easily down to 150 lbs.... I have a lot of work to do to catch up and look better! Talk about motivation. We might be going back there one day...
1 comment:
Girlfriend! You look GORGEOUS in this photo! So beautiful!
Love that the water is helping and that you have a nutritionist on board. SO HEALTHY!
And don't worry about the skinny frenenmy. This is YOUR journey. YOURS. And you are healthy and beautiful.
Post a Comment