Its Monday. Six days till the big event. I am trying to stay positive and just work with what I got! I will finish the half marathon....
I will
I will
I will.
Right now I'm just making sure I'm hydrated.... eating clean.... and healthy for the big day!
7 comments:
good luck to you! what an inspiration!
I just bet you will.
I have no doubt at all that you will finish.
You will Tiger! You will!
You can and you will! I have every faith in you that you have the mental and physical strength to achieve this goal.
Big hugs!
Tigerlily! I just clicked over to link to your blog because I wrote a little bit about your walking challenge, and I see you are running a half-marathon! I am so proud of you. Good luck!
How exciting!!! what a amazing thing, will you be running alone? soooo brave! You can soooo do this!!!
positive thoughts! :)
Post a Comment