My mom and her boyfriend managed to drive through a snow storm to get to our house at 7:30. We all had a blast watching the girls tear through paper and boxes to get to their toys. The best part is they played together... no fighting, no crying... just laughed and played. Great day!
In the afternoon the family left and I laid down in my bed for half an hour before Hubbys brother (who just got back from a tour in Iraq) and his wife and daughter knocked on the door bringing the girls presents. It was great to see them.. well worth the interruption.
An hour later I was in the shower getting ready for my FIL's Christmas party. For once everyone was happy and having a good time there. No fighting, no whispering, no rolling of the eyes... just happy family. The whole family got personalized jackets with the brand of my FIL's cattle on them. They are great!
We got home around 8 and I was asleep a minute later. I feel much better today and managed to clean up the living room and get my house looking some what normal again.
OH... Hubby got a Perfect Pull-Up and has already hung it in the door frame. Its time to work out!
Monday morning will be my weigh in day... lets hope for a small gain! LOL
2 comments:
I just had to comment on your new profile picture - you look smokin!!
I agree with Fatinah!!! Your waist is so teeny!!!
OMGOsh, the girls are so big - and even more adorable than I remember!! I still have the ladybug doll you sent me ages ago - I keep it in my living room and think of you :)
Keep up thh great work, I'm so proud of you!!
Post a Comment