Sometimes when you are trying to lose weight but the numbers dont budge you need to focus on other signs of success.... for me it was fitting into a size 12 sun dress that I got for Christmas! I would never have squeezed into this tiny thing 3 months ago... (and there is room to spare!) It made me feel very girly!
I also got a pair of MBT's! Oh yeah.. these shoes are awesome! They put you off balance so that your leg muscles are in constant use...all while making your posture so much better. It takes the stress off of your joints, so my knees are feeling much better. Well worth the money!
I am having an 'inner body' experience. Its hard to explain, but I am feeling every muscle and bone that was once hiding under layers of fa... blankets. Now that those blankets are coming off I feel like a whole new body is emerging. In the mirror I have seen it happening.. but this is the first time I can say I 'feel' it happening.
Today's Workout: 3 sets 15 on each....
Bent Over Row
Lat Pulldown
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Upright Row
Cable Curl
Pressdown
Cardio: 5 minute warm up jog , followed by 15 minutes of "1 minute on, 1 minute off" intervals, finish with a 5 minute cool down jog/walk
2 comments:
I am very interested in those MBT's, TL. Let me know how you like them after 4 months or so. Also, do you plan to use them to run in?
YAHOOO!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! And yes, I'm so glad you're back (I know I said it yesterday, but I'm saying it again today!!!)
I definitely need to start lifting weights. How do you like P90X? I'm thinking about ordering ChaLEAN (similar to P90X). I need to follow through with my doctor's diet for the next 6 - 8 weeks, then will be switching to a muscle-building/fat-burning diet including serious workouts.
Please give hubby a big hug from me for getting the internet back for you!!!
Post a Comment