184.5
I LOST 2 lbs over Christmas! I'm not sure how, but it sure is a nice present. So, on to the pic updates....
The last Pic I took.....(193.5)
.jpg)
Ok, so different angles and a little closer up... but I see a small change. I think the biggest changes are in my legs and since there is no 'before' pic I don't see the point of posting a 'now' pic. Just take my word for it!!
Today's workout: 3 sets of 15 each....
Incline Dumbbell Press
Flat Bench Dumbbell Fly
Seated Row
Overhead Dumbbell Press
Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lying Triceps
Extensions
Dumbbell Curl
Cardio:
5 min warm up jog, followed by 15 minutes of "30 seconds on, 1 min off" intervals, during which you sprint for 30 seconds and walk for 1 minute. Finished with a 5 minute cool down jog.
"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow"
- Doug Firebaugh
2 comments:
wow, are you ever getting toned! way to go!!
GREAT JOB!! Losing 2 lbs over Christmas is FANTASTIC!! I'm so proud of you!!
BTW - did you ever do Body for Life? There's a testimonial on their site and it looks just like you! :)
Happy to see you again and see that you're still kicking butt and taking names!
xo
Michelle
P.S. My new superhero blog name is kennedy, in case you visit my blog and get confused lol
Post a Comment