First day at Disneyland was very exciting. After 12 hours on a train where we had to sleep sitting up we were looking forward to checking in to the hotel and then taking a dive in the pool. Because we happend to be there the same day that Hannah Montana was having her birthday party, we got to spend the entire time in the pool listening to her songs. As much as I could not stand it... my daughter was very much enjoying it and was dancing in the pool!
The girls wore themselves out everyday... but it was worth it. We went on every ride they could go on and then some. (just for the record, this is the first picture I have of my husband without his sunglasses on in years)
So, our disney trip was a blast. The family was all there too. Granny, Great Grandma and Aunt. Definitley a trip to remember.
1 comment:
Those are great pics! Hey, two posts in one day. You're making up for lost time. :)
We just went to Disneyland, too. I'll have to post pics on my blog. We got our pic with Mickey, as well.
Post a Comment