"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am having serious withdrawls......

Almost two months has gone by and I have not had a chance to post. Even now I am sitting at my mothers house waiting for my Grandmothers 82nd birthday party to start. So... in these for short minutes I have to write I will try to update you as much as possible....

First, and most importantly, my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas this year and I yelled with excitement.... THE INTERNET BACK ON!!!! So, if all goes to plan I will be posting my Christmas pictures from home on Christmas morning.... be sure that I will be visiting ALL of you and wishing you well!!

My weight is steady at 186.5! I am excited about this because with the holidays surrounding me with cakes, cookies, chocolate and delicious food I have been all but good about eating.....

My workouts have been fantastic. I am running 6 days a week... and I do mean running. I am in no way a match to some of you girls.. but I can run a mile without stopping in 14 minutes. On top of that I have started the P90X workouts again because I am hoping for some nice clothes for Christmas and I want them to look fantastic on me!!

I have to get back to helping with the preparations for the party but know that I am always thinking of you guys... every single one of you! I will be back and with a vengeance... have a Merry Christmas and may God bless you with everything you need this up and coming new year.

5 comments:

lisah said...

So glad to hear all is well...I hope that Santa brings you the internet for Christmas, you have been missed!

Claire said...

Yay!!! I am so glad to hear from you! Have a blessed Christmas! Can't wait to hear how the next few weeks go.

Cory said...

We've missed you! Glad to hear that things are going well though. Good luck getting the internet back on!

Fatinah said...

so happy to hear from you! Glad you're still hard at it!!

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU TL! That will be wonderful to visit with you at Christmas. We miss your cheery self here in blogland.