"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its time to re-evaluate....


Its been three days of hanging out at 177.8. Not cool. So I thought it best to take a minute this morning and re-evaluate what I've been eating this week. What was the one thing that stuck out at EVERY meal??? BREAD!


Yikes! I've had bread at every meal. That is a huge no-no for me. The funny thing is, if I had not actually sat down and thought about it, I don't think I would have caught on. I even had it for breakfast this morning..... tsk,tsk,tsk.


So, obviously, the rest of the day will be carb free!!!


Also.... water, water, water!!!!
And... since it is my abs day I thought I would give YOU a little excersize challenge too! Check it out!!





6 comments:

Stacie said...

thanks for the mini-workout, and well i think i will try those. they look like something i can do, and well i will let you know.

BEE said...

oh i love jill
thanks for the video
yea carbs suck thats why ia m still
in the 180s lol

BEE said...

how do you get these mini workouts i loved it

Mesha said...

way to evaluate! it's hard to pinpoint where we are off at times and it's REALLY hard to even remember what you ate the day before so I commend you for really seeking an answer and then working to correct it and stay on track. Keep it up, you've done great!

Tammy said...

I have the hardest time with carbs! I'm getting better every day, but I will still crave them, mostly at night.

Good for you taking the time to look at what might not be working in your weight loss and not giving up, but pledging to change it. Yaaaa you!

Anonymous said...

scool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色