It has been 2 weeks since my last entry. I know, I should be taken out back and shot. Its been a roller coaster of emotions and it just hasn't been in me to write about it. Sorry.
I did great with my food for awhile... getting back down to 178.8... until yesterday when Hubby made me my favorite chocolate cherry cake and chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple! I love that man to death, but he is the worst when it comes to keeping me on my diet. LOL
I haven't weighed myself in a week... fearing another gain. Today I am back on track. I had my last bite of the chocolate cake this morning when I reached in the fridge with a spoon! Now I am ready to focus on losing weight again.
My main focus today is drinking water. I feel soooo sluggish today and I know it is because I have so much crap just hanging around in my body.
The weather is warming up... and I need to get out and run again. I just don't have the *umph* to get up at 5 a.m. to do it. Maybe in two weeks, when I have flushed all the crap out of my system I will feel up to it again! Lets hope!
So, I am thinking about writing some entries on living healthy on a budget. Because of certain circumstances right now we are on a VERY tight budget. I am finding myself buying a lot of processed food, only because it will last longer and I may not get a chance to go grocery shopping every week like I am used to. I am not buying very many fresh fruit or veggies for the same reason. I did get a huge bag of frozen blueberries and also I stuck a lovely bunch of bananas in the freezer too! This will keep them perfect for my blended smoothies in the morning... yes, they used to be protein shakes, but protein powder isn't available now either... so they are just lovely, healthy smoothies that fill me up and do the trick!
Well, lets just hope, for now, that I just continue blogging... no matter what I write about! LOL
I leave you with some pics of my knitting skills. I made these for my girls for Valentines Day!


2 comments:
So glad to see you back.
First off - big hugs.
Secondly, don't be so hard on yourself. You are only human and sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. This blog is yours and have the right to post on it whatever you want.
One thing that I was thinking about in regards to blogs, some are all soooo perfect and appear as though life is a bowl of cherries, but I don't buy that one bit. I think those particular blogs aren't so much what I'm looking for - perfection.
I'm much more comfortable reading a real honest blog, one with ups and downs in the day to day life. Does that make sense.
I'm not trying to say that I want to see others suffer, but there is a sense of reality to your blog that I don't find in others.
I hope I've not offended you. So glad to see you back!
One final thing, you are so much more than a number on a scale. I know it's important to you to you hit a certain number and to feel a certain way, but you're more than scale reading!
Be kind to yourself, hon.
These are the most adorable dolls. Put your order in now ! We sent them to Bills great granddaughters ages 2 and 4 and they loved them.
Share these with your friends too.
Post a Comment